In advance of the Green Card being finalised, we thought it may be helpful to circulate the PROVISIONAL dates for the KMOTT events this year, so that you can enter them in your diary.
- AGM on Saturday 15th April at 2.30pm. This year at a NEW VENUE, Lenham Community Centre, 2 Groom Way, Lenham, Maidstone ME17 2QT
DAY TRIPS: All meeting at 2.30pm
- Weds 26th April: Hoads Cottage, Maidstone Road, Ashford TN25 4NP to see Tom Wood’s magnolias and rhododendrons
- Weds 14th June: Wildwood, Wealden Forest Park, Canterbury Rd, Herne Common, Herne Bay CT6 7LQ to discover alternative woodland management and perhaps glimpse a bison
- Weds 13th September: Bedgebury, Goudhurst TN17 2SJ – not the regular pinetum visit, but a guided tour to see the ‘special collection’ of rare and unusual conifers
- ANNUAL LUNCH on Wednesday 15th November at the Mercure Maidstone, ME17 1RE
- LONG TRIP to Wiltshire: Mon 9th – Fri 13th October
We will be confirming these and giving more details in due course, but meanwhile, we hope that many of you will be able to enjoy these exciting events in 2023.